Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A little crafting





I had a chance to work on a few little presents last week, one being the Kit doll. The clothes are almost finished, the birthday girl will even receive a reversible smocket to match the dolls reversible dress. S has really enjoyed playing with the doll, so much that she is getting her own doll as soon as the gift doll is completed.

Also completed over the weekend was a little crayon roll and drawing pad for another little birthday girl.

I just bought this fabric to make curtains for my living room. I'm currently envisioning matching pillows and place mats for the dining room table that is in close proximity to the window. The fabrics for those will be made from this, this and possibly this. I can't wait for it to get here! The colors are not in my usual color palette but, I really liked the print, we'll see how it all pulls together!

No comments: